PCTI may not recruit students that are currently attending or admitted to another school offering a similar program of study. Students must be enrolled as regular students in an eligible program in order to participate in Title IV funding.A person is eligible for regular entry into PCTIif he/she meets the following criteria:
– Must be at least 17 years of age. Age will be verified with individual’s ID, if no ID is available then a birth certificate will be required.
– Have a high school diploma or high school transcript showing a graduation date.
– Have a recognized equivalent of high school diploma such as a home-schooled certificate by the state where the student resided during home school or a general education diploma (GED).
– Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
– Have a valid driver’s license or State issued photo ID, and social security card.
– Must make financial arrangements with the financial aid office in regards to FAFSA application, scholarships and/or cash payment plan prior to enrolling.