Citizenship and Residency

Except as provided in paragraphs (b) and (c) of Section 668 of Title 34-EDUCATION, to be eligible to receive Title IV, HEA program assistance, a student must:

-Be a citizen or national of the United States; or

-provide evidence from the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service that he or she, is a permanent resident of the United States; or

-Is in the United States for other than a temporary purpose with the intention of becoming a citizen or permanent resident; or

-Be a citizen of the Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands, or the Republic of Palau is eligible to receive funds under FWS, FSEOG, and Federal Pell Grant programs.