Non discrimination Statement:
- PCTI in its admissions, instruction, and graduation policies, practices no discrimination on the basis of
race, religion, color, financial status, gender, ethnic origin, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
- PCTI is an equal opportunity education facility that believes that diversity leads to strength and places
high value on training for all regardless of age, race, gender, ethnic origin, disability, or religion.
- PCTI may not recruit students that are currently attending or admitted to another school offering a
similar program of study. Students must be enrolled as regular students in an eligible program in order to
participate in Title IV funding.
A person is eligible for regular entry into PCTI if the student meets the following criteria:
– Must be at least 18 years of age. Age will be verified with individual’s ID. If no ID is available, then a birth certificate will be required.
– Have a high school diploma or high school transcript showing a graduation date.
– Have a recognized equivalent of high school diploma such as a home-schooled certificate by the state where the student resided during home school or a general education diploma (GED).
– Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
– Have a valid driver’s license or State issued photo ID, and social security card.
– Must make financial arrangements with the financial aid office regarding the FAFSA application, scholarships and/or cash payment plan prior to enrolling.
– PCTI may admit students on a conditional basis until such time that the student meets the regular entry requirements. A student is not eligible for Title IV funding while in a conditional entry status. The student may remain in a conditional status for a period not exceeding thirty (30) days. If a student admitted on a conditional basis does not satisfy the regular entry requirements within the thirty (30) day period, the student’s conditional enrollment will be terminated.